Kakimori original inks are inspired by Japanese word play and imagery. The water-based pigment ink is designed to minimize clogging in nibs, while also being water & bleed resistant after drying. The bottle was designed to mimic a droplet of ink and comes with a wide opening that's slightly angled making it easier to refill ink converters or use with a dip pen.
- Kakimori pigment inks have been developed in an ongoing partnership with Japanese colour specialists Turner Colour Works.
- Fade and smudge resistant, even in the rain.
- Dry ink on nibs can be removed using pen cleaning solution.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use the pen regularly to prevent ink from drying on the nib.
- Designed and tested for pens sold at Kakimori and Inkstand. May not be compatible with other pens.