These all-metal, Staedtler Mars traditional compasses are designed for a wide range of uses. They feature a gun-metal spring that prevents flex-back and ensures precise locking, setting and drawing of absolutely symmetrical circles. Easy to handle, these elegant drawing instruments have a matte nickel-plated finish which avoids tarnishing and finger stains. Both legs are hinged for quick, precision setting.
- Precision compass with spindle guide, spring-bow head and center wheel
- Solid metal design
- Interchangeable lead part with shank 0.16"
- Interchangeable shouldered needle
- Max. circle approx. 10.4"
- Includes extra lead and needle point